|don't ask me why I put this picture in here, I'm simply a potterhead|
EN (CZ version is down below): I'm officially seventeen for three days and four hours and I really don't feel any different. However, when's better time to make resolutions except New Year's Eve and one's birthday? I've seen this sort of list at Elisabeth's blog "Delightfully tacky" for the first time and because I am curious I googled this whole idea and looked at tons of other people's list. Don't jugde me, it's not like I'm the only one doing this, right?
Well, I decided to share my list with you, guys (not that there would be anyone reading this, ha), to make it more official, I suppose. Hopefully it will make me actually do the things listed down below, wish me
luck strong will!
- decorate my part of our room or/and my desk (I share room with my brother)
- go on many festivals and concerts
- go on a road trip/go camping
- run more! run 10k under 90 minutes without stopping
- submit articles to magazine(s) = write more (maybe even here, to practice my english)
- learn to play guitar or/and start playing piano more again
- (learn to) sew dresses, skirts, vests etc.
- cut my own hair (regularly)
- save some money for travelling
- paint a new painting to put on the wall over my bed
- visit Nataly
- write more handwritten letters/postcards - join postcrossing, maybe
- get a part-time job
- create an album of photos of me and my friends nad my family in chronological order
- learn 5+ new (healthy) recipes
- be more creative, launch DIY projects!
- do things I'm afraid to do! meet new people, join the theatre club, speak up etc!